[Spridgets] Craig's List Bugeye Sacramento Area

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Dec 13 20:26:58 MST 2010

As far as I'm concerned, if it runs and it is all there AND there are original
mats and such in it (I doubt it), it is totally worth what the guy is asking.
You wouldn't even need Frank to restore this one if there is no rust.  Go with
$3000 cash in your pocket.  Tell them it's all you could get together.  Heck,
if it's still available early next year when I get my profit sharing check,
I'll buy it.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2