[Spridgets] Duluth Trading

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 9 15:04:46 MST 2010

Sounds like a good plan.

I've looked at their "bucket boss" for a long time, when they came out
with the little ones for a coffee cup I bought one for each of the men
in my office and in my immediate family.

For the past few years our families have gotten together for Christmas-
(parents, brothers, sisters, wives, kids) and we do a gift exchange.
Every male brings a gift for a male, every female brings a gift for a
female.  We hand out numbers and each person gets to go in turn, and
select a gift.  They can choose an unopened gift or choose one that
someone else has already opened in which case that person gets to select
a gift the same way, etc.  After an item has been "taken" twice, it is
immune from being taken by someone else.  Sometimes you can end up with
a good gift, sometimes not, but it's a little bit more fun than just
opening a package.  Last year at my wife's family get together, there
were only 4 men and the other 3 got together beforehand and made an
agreement that they would each bring a gift that they wanted, and keep
it.  This year our celebration is in 2 days so I need to call the other
guys and find out if they are doing this same plan again.

I haven't gotten a Duluth catalog in the mail recently, I need to check
out their website to see if there are any gifts I want on my list.