[Spridgets] Grill Badge Idea - Actually Hood Badge Idea

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 15:56:31 MST 2010

After losing my second front hood badge that fits in the whole.  . I decided
to do something short term to cover the hole.

I hit a pot hole on the freeway and the badge took off.

I found that a small rattle can will fit into the hole upside down and the
ridges will hold it in place.  With a little duct tape around it to secure
it.  . it works perfectly and you cannot see the duct tape.

It makes for a nice silver disk that covers the area and catches rain water
to allow it to catch some rust and give more of a "relic" look!

But make sure that you cut the bottom of the can off first . .no paint
inside.

Otherwise the paint can will explode under heat and rocket out over the cars
parked in front of you at a stop light, throwing paint everywhere. (Choose
your color carefully).

No, I did not learn this by personal experience!

Kirk

59 1275