[Spridgets] Sprite shell in Denver - $500

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Dec 3 10:14:18 MST 2010

Crap- That's all I need, another unpainted Sprite. It only took me 12 years to
paint the last one, the Wife'd kill me if another one followed me home.
Besides, I'm looking at another (potential) daily driver tonight ( a fourth
Tercel 4WD Wagon)
It's only ~40 miles from me. If anyone wants me to look at it for them, I'll
be in Denver on Saturday for a xmas party. Maybe I can talk him out of the
front suspension and the hardtop ;}?

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016