[Spridgets] No LBC ....used watch makers lathe wanted for my students.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:35:49 MST 2010

List,
I spoke to my principal and they will find $500. to buy a small lathe but it
must be new to be under our insurance policy.
Does anyone know about this one? Pros/Cons? I'll call the company today and
ask some questions.
Thanks for all your help.
BTW I want the one on eBay it has my name all over it....wink.
http://www.scientificsonline.com/unimat-1-motorized-mini-tool-system.html?&cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Google-_-NULL-_-3053776&mr:trackingCode=646F1735-DB81-DE11-8C0A-000423C27502&mr:referralID=NA
Lin