[Spridgets] [no LBC] Toms River

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 17:10:20 MDT 2010

On 8/31/2010 6:22 PM, Kent McLean wrote:
> Frank was quick to point out that the Toms River Little Leaguers made it
> to the LL World Series, but not once did he mention the Pirates Festival
> in Toms River.
>
> Arrrrgh!
>
> <http://www.tomsriverpiratefestival.com/home.html>

Wow, 1st I heard of it.
I know about the clown festival over the beach but I never knew we
(still) had pirates. We used to, I know some of their descendants and I
keep an eye out for the buried treasure over on Money Island when ever
we start a new project with a hole in the ground like a house or foundation.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ