[Spridgets] Caliper pistons

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Mon Aug 30 14:26:46 MDT 2010

What is the long-term effect of having the front brake inner and outer piston seals reversed by the DPO?  The pistons and seals are  pretty much destroyed, but I don't know if that is owing to age or improper construction.  As far as I could tell, they worked just fine.  Of course, this is the side that had a broken bearing with missing balls, and that also seemed to work just fine.

The other side was put together properly and is in much better condition.  But it was not working at all.  This seems to be a reoccurring theme.

Michael Rowe
'74 Bugeyed Midget
Long Island, NY