[Spridgets] Austin A40 SOLD!

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 03:05:32 MDT 2010

Yep, I'll be sadder than most and remember driving it in 03.  Even 3  up (I
was the skinny guy driving it) I managed to get it over 80mph and pass
some Sprites on dual carriageway before some faster Sprites passed us on a
drive  out one night.  I had Alan in the guy with me and guy who no longer has a
 Sprite so probably isn't on the list.  I learned some interesting stuff
about the A40 when I got back to the UK.

I thought it was a great modified classic and looking up above me at the
massive panoramic photo of 03 I can see it 3rd from the left on the back
row.  Older daughter can remember it as one of only 3 classics she's been  in
(Obviously I'll need to re-inform her as she gets older).  I don't  suppose
she'll rush to buy one but I can live in hope.

Anyone with photos of it from 03 please send them as jpegs as big a size as
 you like.

Weslake-Monza 1330