[Spridgets] Windshield + Diamonfusion -- HELP!!

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 15:47:22 MDT 2010

On 8/29/2010 2:11 PM, Dave G. wrote:
> I screwed up in a bad way....
>
> I tried putting Diamonfusion (similar to Rain-X) on my windshield and
> succeeded in making it smeary and clouded..
>
> Now I find I'm having trouble trying to get it off !!

I tried Rain-x once, I hate that stuff, it just makes a smeary mess.
I got mine off with lacquer thinner.
Dampen a rag, but not to the point of it dripping,
It might take a couple of trys but the thinner does take it off.
follow up with Windex and a 000 steel wool pad for a real nice clean
windshield.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ