[Spridgets] Rivergate install instructions anyone?

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 12:15:08 MDT 2010

Actually, it should have been rivergate5speed.com.  I don't know why it gives a
nasty error when connecting to the web site.  Maybe I have the wrong site?

This is what's explained by Google:

What is the current listing status for rivergate5speed.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
>Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90
>days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of  the 45 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without  user
consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-20,  and the last
time suspicious content was found on this site was on  2010-08-20.
>Malicious software includes 18 exploit(s), 3 scripting  exploit(s). Successful
>infection resulted in an average of 1 new  process(es) on the target machine.
>Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including bginfobox.rs/,
>sexika.com/, relais-belle-roche.fr/.
>This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS36476 (WEB).

 Edward Perez
Snohomish, WA
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/