[Spridgets] HELP! Need to have the Midget shipped!

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 20:54:17 MDT 2010

"Allied moved my entire household as well as my Bugeye and a pickup load of
spare parts from California to Michigan without a single issue.  It all comes
down to who loads and drives the truck.  Rick"

Probably true Rick,
But when
your baby arrives a month later than scheduled, and when it is apparent
some
jerk loaded your freshly-painted (not even buffed-out yet), driveable,
almost-finished restoration of a Triumph by pushing it onto the truck with a
towmotor, and when the company then tries to say that because the car is so
old
it is worth no more than $500 total, and then when you have to threaten
to get
lawyers involved before they eventually pay up to straighten the hood,
rear
valence, trunk, both doors, and a rear fender - it kinda leaves a bad
taste in
your mouth.

I've been bad-mouthing the orange truck people to
anybody and everybody who will
listen since 1994...

David Booker
(who has
since survived two more inter-state moves unscathed)
Long Island ...till the
next move, anyway