[Spridgets] Help with Windscreen

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:36:03 MDT 2010

Go to the nearest zoo and hire two gorillas.

Seriously...   I did mine once by putting about 6 motorcycle tie downs
around various parts of the body shell and cinching them up.  If I remember
right, I put the lower bolt in on one side and then wrestled the other side
down using the tie downs and a large punch as a pry in one of the two holes
on the other side.

Cheers!!
Jim

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of
thinking that
created them."-Albert Einstein