[Spridgets] British Drivers are speaking out....

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:18:51 MDT 2010

Same here in Mexico. The posted speed limit is a slight suggestion. I
usually run about 110 to 120 between Jaluco and Cihautlan, even though the
posted is 80. The Federales don't even give you a glance. If you DON'T over,
you get run off the road by buses and the big rigs.

> If you're doing the speed limit here, you're in the way.
>

> > From: ah3000me at gmail.com
> >
> > Consider that most motorists are driving vehicles 2 or 3 times the
> > weight of our LBC's; their cars are equipped with front/side air bags
> > and crumple-zones; they have a cell phone in one hand and a cigarette
> > in the other; and they're feeling pretty invincible in their steel
> > tanks. Anything that slows these idiots down is certainly to our
> > benefit.
> >
> > - Tom

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad