[Spridgets] British Drivers are speaking out....

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 04:46:00 MDT 2010

Guy, do you believe that?  I'd have expected that if central govt was
making a lot of money they'd 'ring fence' funding for the local authority to run
 the cameras or run them themselves, especially since money is tight.  I
expect the  truth we are not being told is that cameras made money in their
early days until everyone discovered where they are and learned not to get
caught.  Most Sat Navs now will indicate the position of speed cameras and
bleep bleep when you get near them.  I bet a lot of cameras are no longer
bringing in as much money and they cost more to run than we can imagine.

Weslake-Monza 1330