[Spridgets] Anybody familiar with this stuff?

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 20:36:10 MDT 2010

Kendall GT1 oil was a very good oil used by many racers in the northeast, and
I plan on using Brad Penn racing oil. Rick you got me all nostalgic here
remembering F1 racing at Watkins Glen, and then for me there was nothing
better than getting to race my own cars on the same Grand Prix course.
John
Fogelsville, PA

I think Brad Penn is what Kendall used to be, not Pennzoil
http://www.bradpennracing.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=13  Just sorry we don't have
the Kendall Center at the Glen to watch the F1 mechanics race tune their
motors late into the evening.