[Spridgets] head question

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Wed Aug 18 10:27:58 MDT 2010

"Surely they must flow better than stock heads."

They certainly better do that.

This boils down to an expensive experiment. When you start fooling around with
these exotic items for the attic of the A-Series you need a high limit on your
credit card. And what is the net performance increase?

IMO, while it is all very interesting, it is in the realm of no longer being a
Sprite and one needs to consider whether they would be better-off with a proven
engine transplant, (RX-7 maybe), or possibly a different car entirely.

APT? I talked to them about exhausts last year. I wouldn't risk talking to them
about anything insanely expensive.

jay fishbein

wallingford, ct

From: fred <derf247 at gmail.com>

Surely they must flow better than stock heads.

They need some other option besides dual Webers, though.
Anyone talk to APT about these?  If anyone is gonna flow test