[Spridgets] head question

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:04:30 MDT 2010

Megasquirt works great for a single injection point on a spridget a-
series, a
Just as the single 1.75 does so well...
Multipoint is overkill, just mix the air and gas in the right ratio
with the help of a wide-range o2 sensor and send it into the manifold.
The small difference in how much of the mix each cylinder gets because
of Siamese porting seems trivial according to my plugs.
Glen