[Spridgets] What spark plugs

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 15 10:27:24 MDT 2010

Years ago, in my VW days, we used to refer to NGK plugs as "No Good
Kind" with a preference to Bosch, but honestly, I've never had a problem
with ANY spark plug brand. Sure, I'll get an occasional bad plug, but
nothing to condemn the whole brand. Spark plugs in our little cars and
really pretty simple devices.
Lee