[Spridgets] Spridget Parts

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Fri Aug 13 11:02:01 MDT 2010

Thanx, Gerard.....

appreciate your input. I think my asking price on the doors is reasonable as
well. And if Spritedom doesn't appreciate same, I''d rather throw them away
than give them away to the unappreciative. Really. Matter of fact, Sports &
Classics is just around the corner from me here in Stamford, so in the event,
I'll just give them to Jon as I owe him a favor to two anyway.  Let the
cheapos in the Sprite community deal with him instead, in the event!

Hope things are going well with you in your post-divorce days. Divorces are
tough when one has kids. Thanx again, mate.

cb