[Spridgets] Carb issues...

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 10:04:00 MDT 2010

so the car has been running really rough lately (enough that its shaking the heater core). basically I think since my jet went on my front carb and I replaced it with a new one and not the rear carb. I also noticed a serious hiss coming from the back carb. so this morning i replaced the jet on the back carb and tightened up the rear float bowl as it seemed to have rattled loose.
I went to restart the car and its still running really rough and I noticed that the front piston does not move up on its own but the rear does. I also noticed that I can COMPLETELY cover the front carb with no affect to the engine but the same on the rear carb kills the engine.

so since I am still mostly clueless. my guess is that my front carb is not working at all and I have been potentially running around on my rear cylinders only.

So how do i diagnose and fix this since it is now undrivable?
thanks
ryan