[Spridgets] Tops, hoods.

vincent diorio vdiorio at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 15:12:20 MDT 2010

Someone please help!  I asked for pictures of the 2-piece removeable
convertible top frame for a 1966 midget that I am trying to restore, and the
pictures someone was kind enough to send matched what I had, but the person
putting on the top assures me that it is now the correct one.  I need (PLEASE)
pictures of the FRAME for the 1966 midget (2-pc) top frame, but will purchase
one if I do not have the correct one.  Can someone please help with such a
picture or such a part?

Thanx in advance!

Vinny (vdiorio at hotmail.com)
'66 Midget, '80 "B"