[Spridgets] Fw: Speaking of Harley Davidsons

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Aug 12 06:46:18 MDT 2010

My 1977 Harley Davidson FXE Superglide became the latest casualty of my
divorce. It was purchased by a guy out in California. Truthfully, an old
shovelhead shaker like that (no rubber mounting of the engine like the later
ones), no windshield, etc. is a young man's bike. An hour on that thing and
I was done. But, it was always a great hour and I'll miss it. Someday I'll
get another Harley. In the mean time, my moped pit bikes and Honda S90 will
have to suffice for my 2 wheel urges.

WST
Culling the herd...