[Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Aug 10 14:43:27 MDT 2010

Great post, Mike!  Although I haven't been on a bike since my college days
(Honda CB 160....hey, it was still fun), I like the way you think, man.

Now, about Harleys:  While I confess to loving the sound the make, under
full power; it's getting more and more common to be stuck behind some novice
rider, on a new Harley, while driving my Spridget on some winding back-road.
Shit, I could almost ride my bicycle faster than some of these panzies ride
their Harleys.......
I wish these guys would pick some other roads to display their new
"lifestyle/culture" (or whatever they want to call it) on and leave the
twisties to the "drivers" and real "riders".
Bud Osbourne