[Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:42:45 MDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
You know Mike, I don't think I have ever even seen any tee shirt that
said Honda let alone any tattoos. But I have seen about a million
Harley tee shirts and several hundred HD tattoos and more than a few
HD stickers on just about anything that rolls, floats, or holds tools.

OK, don't anyone take this the wrong way!!! It is just funny, that's
all... I'm not anti-Harley as I have owned dozens over the years. It's
only about T shirts.

The best one on the other side that I ever saw said "If
Harley-Davidson built airplanes, would you ride one?"

That was back around 1980 or so...

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye