[Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons

Jim Fournier jimndi at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 9 20:06:49 MDT 2010

My Bike days are long gone but I have to add that
I saw the most beautiful Fat Boy That I have ever seen Saturday. It was
metalflake green and gold and to me was a work of art . My brother who is a
body man by trade told me that it was a srock Holor scheme by "house of
color" that he had seen before, Beautiful. HD has certainly come a long way
since the Knucklehead.

Jim.