[Spridgets] F1 Kart Racing

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 19:14:37 MDT 2010

I did it today and had a blast except for the Nomex suit.
Nice course down at the new NJ Motorsports Park in Millville, NJ.
I want to know how you vintage racers stay cool or at least keep your
nuts dry when all wrapped up in all that gear?
And it was only 80* out today when we started out 11:00 am.
I just can't imagine 95*, high humidity, and that suit being anything
but torture.
Great time, real racing in little go karts that do 55 mph, not that any
of our 14 man team got to 40 mph in any of the 4 races but it was still
a blast.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ