[Spridgets] 6 shooter holster - No LBC

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 11:48:52 MDT 2010

Hi list,

Here in the UK handguns are illegal.  However, toy hand guns are fine  for
kids and my 8 year old daughter likes to dress up as a cowboy complete with
holster and cap firing six shooter.

Recently on holiday she bought a new six shooter (made in Spain) as the
first one wore out inside a year and the replacements didn't fire caps.
She's using the plastic holster and belt from the second set.

Anyway I'd like to get her a decent leather six shooter holster that will
last a long time and she can have years of fun with. I tried the USA (not
UK)  ebay but didn't find much - any suggested web sites?

Thanks

Daniel