[Spridgets] Porsches and eBay, no Spridget content

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Aug 8 11:13:42 MDT 2010

I had no idea NASA was into racing.  What do they race? Space Shuttles vs
Apollo?

Larry

 Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
 macy at upenn.edu
 Senior IT Program Director
 Neuropsychiatry Section
 Department of Psychiatry
 University of Pennsylvania
 3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
 Philadelphia, PA 19104

I finally figured out what email is for, it's for communicating with people
you'd rather not talk to."  G. Carlin

Sent via magical iPad!