[Spridgets] Spinning shift knob

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Fri Aug 6 19:07:16 MDT 2010

I know... I know...  ;-)

We'd all had quite a few drinks...The bet was that, after the eddy had
started, and youd made it go the other way, would it stay that way.!!..

As the for the list...  the problem is that when we made the bet it was
in Nov 1966, I was In RSA and I hadn't heard of the list back then
;-((

--
Dave G.  KK7SS
DN06ig