[Spridgets] MGB engine in a midget?

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:34:23 MDT 2010

Ya know, somewhere I have a book entitled "Practical Engine Swapping".
One of the points it makes is that simply having the engine is not a
valid argument for using it in a swap. The cost of the engine will not
look like a bargain halfway into this project. I don't know you, but
the probability of this project ever being finished is quite low. The
possibility of anyone actually enjoying driving the finished product
is minute. You would be time and money ahead spending a grand on a
running 1275 AND you would wind up with a car that is fun to drive and
actually handles. How far are you from Chicagoland?
David L