[Spridgets] Interested in an 8?

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 4 06:19:56 MDT 2010

Someone on 'the other list' bought this one
recently:http://www.theymightberacing.com/MyCars/Triumph1981TR8.aspx
I sat in one of these ( might have been a 7 ) in the dealer's showroom once
and I didn't like the way the front of the car disappeared beyond the
windshield.  So then I took a new Mini for a test drive and scared myself in
it at about 50 mph ...  :)

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg