[Spridgets] no LBC but very encouraging kitty story

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:04:33 MDT 2010

List it has been 5 days without spotting my ill kitty but I wanted to share
with all of you this note I received from a friend. I'm heading out now to
try and spot her I know i'll be crying all the way home ....ugh.
Lin

Keep positive, Linda. I'm wishing for the best right now.

One of my elderly neighbors lost a cat while vacationing in Florida. After
losing hope, they accepted the cat was gone for good. Weeks after returning
to New York they heard a meow at their front door, and guess what? The
missing cat had walked from FL to NY to get home. May you have the same
outcome.

Good luck!