[Spridgets] Porsche 928 for sale Madison WI area

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 15:43:46 MDT 2010

Well I drag raced one down a military runway while driving a Carrera  2.
He jumped the start and took a roller but I pulled past him at about  135 and
kept on going.

ladaniels at sbcglobal.net writes:

I drove  one to Elkhart Lake and back many, many moons ago.  Didn't seem to
be  too bad of a car, but if the repair/maintenance costs are anything like
my  911 was, I'd rather buy a house on the lake.