[Spridgets] jets for su carbs

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu Apr 29 15:41:21 MDT 2010

Yes.

The original SU jets had/have a nylon tube wrapped with a steel coil
spring. The tubes seem to dislike newer fuels, as do similar tubes in
many small 2-stroke leafblowers, weedwhackers, etc.  They also leak
at the bowl connection either because of perishing o-rings, or the
tube will split.

A company, Royze in CA, makes a jet with a tapered plastic ferrule
for the connection into the bowl, and a slip-on rubber fuel hose for
that connection and at the jet end. Not original, but to me, a better solution.

I know a guy that carries them.

Peter C.
====