[Spridgets] rebuilding 1275cc engines

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Thu Apr 29 07:57:06 MDT 2010

If there is no one in your immediate area with experience building A-series engines, you could consider one of the national suppliers that offers rebuilding services such as Seven Enterprises or Mini Mania. They are expensive but if their claims are true, you get a basically new engine done with the expertise of someone familiar with engines.

example:
http://www.7ent.com/page.cfm?pageid=87

You would obviously need to contact them regarding building an inline unit, but would be surprised if they would not do such a job.

The only way around the cost would be to do the project yourself or have someone with experience assist and direct you.

I have no financial interest in the above suggestion and no personal experience with their engine building services.

The only person I could personally recommend would be Peter Genovese from West park, NY (845) 384-6073, also outside of your area. You could call him to discuss a rebuild and find out if Pete would crate the motor and ship it to you.

Whatever direction you go, good luck.....

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
63 Pink Sprite
61 Innocenti 950 Spyder