[Spridgets] stainless polishing

Red Midget redmidget72 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 09:37:44 MDT 2010

OK guys and gals try this to clean your aluminum, chrome, and stainless.  It
will clean it really well but won't protect the metal.  To protect it just use
some good ole turtle wax paste.

Take about 5-6 tablespoonfulls of baking soda, mix it in about 16-20 ounces of
water, shake it up, and BINGO! - instant metal polish. Just wipe it on, let it
dry, and wipe it off.  For more stubborn dirt and stains use 000 steel wool.
And as they always say "Test in an inconspicious spot first"