[Spridgets] Track

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Tue Apr 27 21:26:46 MDT 2010

Yo Goldman !!!!  THANK you for writing !!!

<< I'm creating derivatives for this real estate project.
You can buy or short them.
Goldman Skips >>

I've got ONE penny I can invest.  Can you make me a
billionaire [trillionaire  preferred] by June 1, 2010 ?!?
November 1st, 2010 at the worst [planning a  fantastic
birthday present for myself - er, with my bride].

Appreciate your kind assistance in this matter and look
forward to both of our successes !!!!

Sir Satan

PS:  Please keep me [us] advised of any other fantastic
.........prospects you may come across !!!