[Spridgets] Pedal box modifications

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:19:32 MDT 2010

The length ratio on the peddles is about 8 to 1 about the pivot shaft-it you
move the pivot 1/4" then the peddles would move 8 times as much (2"")

From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:09:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pedal box modifications
To: billmasq at hotmail.com; billyzoom at billyzoom.com; spridgets at autox.team.net

On the late box it looks like the triangular piece would have to be cut off
and then welded in a position nearer to the driver than it sat before. How
does
this 1/4 inch of movement of the pivot move the pedals 2"?

I want to get this throught through before I start cutting and welding my
spare pedal box.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330