[Spridgets] Help w/ Brake Master Cylinder Rebuild

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Apr 26 16:22:16 MDT 2010

On 4/26/2010 5:17 PM, David Ambrose wrote:

> Does anyone have any tricks for removing these things? Are they included
> in the rebuild kit? If they are, I can just drill the existing one out.

I have put a screw into the nylon and used it to pull it out.
When that doesn't work, melt the sucker out of there with a propane torch.
It is included with the kit.
And there is another snap ring way down inside the bore behind the nylon
bushing. Fancy needle nose pliers, choice words, a lick and a pray are
all needed to get that ring out.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ