[Spridgets] Pedal box modifications

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 14:37:13 MDT 2010

Well I have thought about modifying the clutch and brake pedal and I do
have 1 if not 2 or modified accelerator pedals of different lengths (currently
 I'm using the shortest one).

The whole pedal box doesn't need to move, only the pivot point and that's
what I'm most inclined to do.  There are a couple of ways to do this and
I'm not bothered about how much work this will take so long as the final
result  is exactly what I want.  Ideally I'd like a Marcos pedal box which was
always fully adjustable forward and back.  To give you and idea of how much
time and work I'm prepared to go to I've attached a picture of my current 4
clock dash and my old 2 clock dash - a lot of work but looks perfect.

However, I wanted to know if anyone had already done this before and how
they did it.  From what I can tell no-one has ever bothered before and
no-one even seems to have experimented with non-standard accelerator pedal
lengths before either.

regards

Weslake-Monza 1330