[Spridgets] Pedal box modifications

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:31:44 MDT 2010

I guess we'll have to put you on "the rack" to make your legs longer.

Instead of trying to move the pedal box, cutting sheet metal, filling new
holes, extending hydraulic lines etc, I would take out the pedals and modify
the arms.  You can make pedal extensions that go directly on the pedal pads
or figure out how to add a piece of bar stock to extend the lower portion of
the arm where the pad attaches. This would be a cut and weld process, but
much quicker than trying to move the whole box.  You'll have to figure out
something similar for the accelerator pedal.

Not necessarily easy, but doable.

Neil Anderson