[Spridgets] Pedal box modifications

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sun Apr 25 16:19:26 MDT 2010

My bugeye is fitted with the later (67) pedal box.  In looking at the only photos that I have with me the forward edge of the pedal box flange is against the wheel well spot welded seam.  As I recall that was as far forward as I could get the pedal box - - which is mounted on an adapter plate.  Do not remember the details of the inside of the pedal box so no comment on any possibilities there.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage
2000 Miata Special Edition - in storage