[Spridgets] Weber 40 Carburetor to manifold gasket.

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 12:04:12 MDT 2010

Yo British Xpert's,

As you can tell i decided to try the Weber 40 on the 1275cc motor to see how i
like it.
I went to a Weber boot camp yesterday. - 8 hours - you remove, clean all
parts.
Replace the gaskets, washers and other parts you may have been missing or
lost.
You can even bead blast your manifold - I did a few other parts i happen to
have in the car.
I will say it was a great crash course - Your mentally and physically drained
the last hour.

I feel like the guy who could put together a gun blind folded.
Only with me it would be the Weber Carburetor. ( Well - Kind DA any way. )
So mine is all clean and Pretty now. I just need the gasket so i can give it a
try.

I am looking for a Gasket that goes between the intake manifold and Weber 40
Carburetor.
The place i was at only had the Weber parts. All manifolds are not the same

The one that i am replacing has the following.:

The first side has - Warneford - Then the Borg Warner logo under it.

The other side has - REG. DESIGN
                                       70882
                               N0    70885

I have looked on line and do not seem to be able to find it.
I searched by name and numbers - no luck.

I did find a 866 number for a place that sells Weber Carburetors i will try
Monday.
I did not see the gasket for the Weber 40 Carburetor to manifold listed in
there catalog.

So i figured i would give the on line Xperts a go.....
Some one usually comes up with a source for most requests.

TIA

Vigil
Your So Cal Pal