[Spridgets] WANTED: Hood Catch Release for BOX SPRITE

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Apr 24 16:21:34 MDT 2010

Hello Spridgets,

        Off all things... the hood release latch lever broke off...

        luckily (or wisely?) I hold my grill on with Ty-Wraps and it
        was a simple thing to cut them off, pull the grill and move
        the lever to open the hood. I can jamb the slot so as to be
        able to drive the car, but CRAP..

        anybody got one laying around before I pay $20 on ebay?

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

   A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.