[Spridgets] Fun with RHD Part III (HealeyRick)

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 19 01:34:32 MDT 2010

Jim,
I hate to say this Jim, did you never try reversing into the parking slot so
you can drive forwards out of it?  When I was taught to drive and at work if
you left a car face in to the wall or kerb it was defective and shouldn't be
used until repaired.  Not only did you know which car was off the road but
when you need to leave in a hurry the car is facing the right way. <smile>
The central overtaking lane was called the 'suicide lane' by everyone but
our Department of Transport. However, even they saw the light and this lane
has been removed in just about all places.
I never saw the flashing headlight thing you mention except when you were
already established and overtaking in the suicide lane and someone in a Fiat
850 (my mate called his 'the Mouse') pulled out without looking for the
oncoming car already there.    LOL

All the best,
Guy R Day