[Spridgets] Bugeye Grille

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Sun Apr 18 14:40:24 MDT 2010

The pins on a Bugeye grill are welded or soldered (I don't really know which)
and are roughly 5/8" long and approximately 3/32" in diameter.

You could probably use rod of that rough size. (The exact size wouldn't be
crucial.) But the new pins would have to be welded or soldered and then the
grill replated.

If you would rather just replace the entire grill. I have some good originals
I want to sell. Based on what someone paid Captain Bob for a plastic fan, I
figure these grills are now worth somewhere in the area of plus/minus $1,200.

jay