[Spridgets] 1959 bugeye now RHD

Bob Van Kirk racerbob70 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 22:03:53 MDT 2010

   Many years ago I had a RHD Mini that was used for carpooling.  The fellow
in the passenger seat loved to get a newspaper and put it in front of himself
as he was reading it while we motored down the interstate.  Another time we
got a old steering wheel and he would pretend he was driving and when we got
the attention of a passing car he would hand it to the guy in the back and he
would start driving.  It's a wonder we didn't cause an accident.  RHD can be
fun...
Bob