[Spridgets] 1959 bugeye

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 17 17:07:47 MDT 2010

You know what is funny is that I have a two and a half car garage.  Two of
my Brit cars reside in there regularly.  My wife's and my regular drivers
line up in the driveway even though both of them are worth more than both of
the cars in the garage.  Must be an emotional thing rather than a pragmatic
thing... even though she accuses me of being the ultimate pragmatist.

LAD