[Spridgets] Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to War We Go

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 17 13:53:23 MDT 2010

I'm sorry, guys. This was supposed to go to my service dog group and I
evidently clicked on the wrong "S". I do appreciate the help though. I
can print out the state law for our local cops, who are generally good
guys, but no nothing of federal law, since they don't enforce it.  Even
when I screw up, I can always count on my Spridgeteers!

Kate