[Spridgets] 1959 bugeye

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 20:08:15 MDT 2010

We drive the beaters to work,  through the bumper to bumper traffic,
pass the jerk on the cell phone...dodging the lady doing her makeup at the light..
...avoiding the teeny bopper in her brand new Mustang...staying out of  way
of the idiot who was out drinking last night and is now late for work.

..because that is what the beater is for.

We "save" the Bugeye for the good times, on the long, peaceful, country roads.

We have carefully considered these things. <smile>.